Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, August 01, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : People who mattered,
people who matter and people who will matter,
which will you be?

Thinking of categorizing my MSN contacts into "People who mattered", "People who matter" and "People who will matter" but I wouldn't do it because you'll never know when someone would accidentally see your MSN list. I'll feel so bad if that someone is under 'people who mattered'. Then again, whats the point of having people-who-mattered contacts since they mattered, it implies that they no longer matter now so why bother to keep them in my MSN, right? I think if I seriously categorize my contacts, prolly only less than 10% of them will be under "People who will matter". By the way, I really wanted to tell you how wrong you were. They mattered, they matter and they will matter. Even though there are some who wouldn't even give a damn, they will still matter. :)


♥ 8:34 PM